The World Conference on Qualitative Research (WCQR) is an annual event that aims to bring together researchers, academics and professionals, promoting the sharing and discussion of knowledge, new perspectives, experiences and innovations on the field of Qualitative Research. The growing success of previous editions is an important indicator of a multidisciplinary, committed and involved community in the context of qualitative research. We encourage the submission of scientific papers that focus on several fields of application in Qualitative Research, from Education to Health, Social Sciences, Engineering and Technology, among others, as well as a crosswise and holistic view, with the approach of several themes and dimensions of research.
Proposals can be submitted whose Fields of Application cover the following areas:
- Qualitative Research in Health (emphasis on the processes of research in the fields of Medicine, Nursing, Geriatrics, Gerontology, Psychology, etc.).
- Qualitative Research in Education (emphasis on the processes of research in various areas of Higher Education, Basic Education, Assessment, Curriculum, Teaching, Teaching Science, Languages, History, Technology, etc.).
- Qualitative Research in Social Science (emphasis on the processes of research in the fields of Communication, Linguistics, Sociology, Anthropology, Organizational and Work Psychology, Business Administration, Marketing, Management and Economics, Political Science, etc.).
- Qualitative Research in Engineering and Technology (emphasis on the research processes in the areas of Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering and Engineering Education)
- Rationale and Paradigms of Qualitative Research (theoretical studies, critical reflection about epistemological dimensions, ontological and axiological);
- Systematization of approaches with Qualitative Studies (literature review, integrating results, aggregation studies, meta -analysis, meta- analysis of qualitative meta- synthesis, meta- ethnography);
- Qualitative and Mixed Methods Research (emphasis in research processes that build on mixed methodologies but with priority to qualitative approaches).
- Data Analysis Types (content analysis , discourse analysis , thematic analysis , narrative analysis , etc.);
- Innovative processes of Qualitative Data Analysis (design analysis, articulation and triangulation of different sources of data – images, audio, video);
- Qualitative Research in Web Context ( eResearch, virtual ethnography, interaction analysis , latent corpus on the internet, etc.);
- Qualitative Analysis with Support of Specific Software (usability studies, user experience, the impact of software on the quality of research and analysis).
For more information visit www.wcqr.info